As a nonprofit senior living community, your support benefits all at Friendship Village Columbus
Your gifts to Friendship Village Columbus enhance our campus, enrich lives and ensure the wellness of our staff and residents. Established philanthropic funds cover the support of many important causes.
- Arts and Recreation: Support of activity programs, projects, physical plant and equipment.
- Benevolent Care: Helps to support grants for residents who have outlived their resources.
- Capital Improvements: Board of trustee approved projects for equipment or building improvements.
- Cultural Experience: Expanding the world of residents through cultural opportunities on and off FVC facilities.
- Employee Gift Fund: This annual fund, set up by FVC residents, recognizes the work of FVC associates with annual bonuses.
- Friendship: Undesignated fund (to be dispersed via policy and procedure set up by the development committee) to be used where the need is greatest and can benefit many residents.
- Friendship Woods and Grounds: Purchase of design services, plantings, installation, and equipment requirements to improve and expand exterior spaces.
- Health Care Center: Equipment and programs needed in the Health Care Center to support safety, security and health of residents.
- Legacy Gifts: Leaving a gift to FVC in your estate plan through charitable gift annuities; naming Friendship Village Columbus as the beneficiary (or a percentage thereof) of a life insurance policy or IRA; leaving a bequest in your will; giving a gift of appreciated assets; or designating a portion or all of your return of capital refund to a fund of your choice.
- Music Performance: Support of musical experiences to enhance life at FVC.
- Resident Lifelong Learning: Support of opportunities to encourage residents to explore and learn.
- Ridgewood Fund: Equipment and programs needed in Ridgewood Assisted Living to support activities, safety and overall wellness of residents.
- Spiritual Life: Support of the spiritual life of residents.
- Staff Scholarships: Support of the institutional fees and continuing education for qualified FVC staff.
- Outright gifts or gifts given in memory of loved ones or in honor of staff that have touched you or someone close to you in a special way. One time or recurring gifts are appreciated.
Named endowments are available, as well as gifts that give you naming rights throughout our campus. Please call (614) 890-8282 regarding these special opportunities or if you would like to make an estate gift.