A secure place for residents experiencing memory loss
Ridgewood Terrace offers a homelike setting staffed by healthcare professionals who understand the unique needs of memory care residents. The neighborhood includes 14 spacious suites designed with privacy and well being in mind. Comfortable gathering areas promote interaction among residents, families, and staff, while structured daily activities stimulate mindfulness.
An enclosed courtyard allows residents to safely enjoy beautiful days and changes of scenery. It’s all about creating an environment that helps every resident reach their fullest potential every day.
Memory care residents are a vital part of our community
Ridgewood Terrace offers many amenities with an inclusive monthly fee that covers:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Care planning and supervision by a registered nurse
- Assistance with medication and activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Three daily meals
- Structured activities and social support
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Cable TV
- Exercise classes
- Chaplain services and spiritual support for residents and families
- Short-term respite stays and outpatient therapy also are available
Enjoy Columbus' best attractions
Friendship Village Columbus is located in northeast Columbus, Ohio, near Westerville, and just a short drive from the John Glenn International Airport, shopping at Easton Town Center and Polaris Fashion Place, numerous world-class dining establishments, and a host of local attractions. We’re only minutes away from the Westerville Community Center, grocery stores, churches, and medical offices as well as excellent hospitals including nearby Riverside and St. Ann’s.See what else is around town
Individual plans are available.
Please contact a marketing representative.