Long-Term Care from a supportive nursing team
When a loved one struggles with managing the activities of daily living or their health is declining due to a progressive illness, 24-hour supportive nursing care, outside of the home, may be needed. Friendship Village Columbus offers quality long-term care at our Medicare and Medicaid certified Health Care Center. Your loved one will feel right at home as they become familiar with our attentive and compassionate staff.
Innovative care at Friendship Village Columbus
Friendship Village Columbus incorporates innovative treatments to provide our residents with the highest quality care.
- A portable IV system allows residents to continue daily activities while safely receiving necessary medications.
- We’re proud to offer VitalStim™ therapy, which aids in recovering swallowing functions.
- For the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, we ensure a certified nurse practitioner and other members of our team are specially trained in wound management. An innovative web-based wound care assessment tool allows medical practitioners to view and monitor wound status remotely to ensure timely treatment and maximize the comfort and quality of life for residents.
An inclusive monthly fee at our Health Care Center covers many amenities
- 24/7 nursing care
- Weekend therapy
- Multiple attending physicians and nurse practitioners
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy (VitalStim) available seven days a week *
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Cable TV
- Local telephone service in all rooms
- Three delicious meals per day, plus snacks
- Complementary coffee/soda shoppe
- Beauty salon *
- Registered nurses on staff
- Social services
- Physician on call at all times
- Activity programming promotes return to independence and provides needed social opportunities
- Access to dental care, optometrist, podiatrist *
- 24-hour admissions
*Available for an additional fee.
Award-winning quality care
At Friendship Village Columbus, we’re honored to serve you and your loved ones with exceptional long-term care. Our staff undergoes extensive training to ensure residents are comfortable and receive the highest quality care.
We’ve developed effective approaches to improve performance and healthcare outcomes through progressive programs such as the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) National Quality Award Program, which honors long-term and post-acute care providers that have demonstrated their commitment to improving the quality of care for seniors and individuals with disabilities.
We earned the 2019 Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award from the AHCA/NCAL. A total of 590 skilled nursing care centers and assisted living communities across the nation received the Bronze Quality Award in 2019.
Enjoy Columbus' best attractions
Friendship Village Columbus is located in northeast Columbus, Ohio, near Westerville, and just a short drive from the John Glenn International Airport, shopping at Easton Town Center and Polaris Fashion Place, numerous world-class dining establishments, and a host of local attractions. We’re only minutes away from the Westerville Community Center, grocery stores, churches, and medical offices as well as excellent hospitals including nearby Riverside and St. Ann’s.See what else is around town
Get in touch
Call (614) 890-8285 or contact us below to schedule a visit of our Health Care Center and learn more about long-term care at Friendship Village Columbus.