Leaving a Legacy
It may be difficult for you to give a gift in your lifetime, but leaving a gift to Friendship Village of Columbus in your estate plan will not only help us for years to come, but it sets a good example of philanthropy for your family and friends. A planned gift does not have to be complicated and you can designate it to a philanthropic fund of your choice. Please consider:
- A lifetime income gift such as a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Naming Friendship Village of Columbus as the beneficiary (or a percentage thereof) of a Life Insurance policy or IRA
- Leaving us a bequest in your will
- Giving a gift of Appreciated Assets
- Designating a portion of, or all of your Return of Capital refund to a fund of your choice
Named endowments are available as well as gifts that give you naming rights throughout our campus. Please contact us at 614-890-8282 regarding these special opportunities or if you would like to make an estate gift.
Click here to access our online Philanthropic Gift Form. We are sincerely grateful for your generous support.