Your life, your way
Independent living at Friendship Village Columbus means you have the freedom to do what you want every day. Our residents enjoy life to the fullest without the responsibilities of home ownership and maintenance. Trade house work and yard upkeep for leisure activities and more quality time spent with family and friends.
Are you ready to visit FVC?
It's time to live the retirement you always imagined
We offer spacious studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments in the main building on our beautiful, 23-acre campus. Garden apartments are just a short walk from our main building. They provide the ideal blend of privacy and freedom while still allowing residents to enjoy our full range of amenities.
Independent living residents enjoy the following for an inclusive monthly rate:
- Full-service dining room and private dining room available, with a chef and dining services director offering delicious daily menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Fitness center with a complete schedule of exercise classes and a full-time fitness coordinator
- Extensive outdoor space with beautiful courtyards and scenic nature trails through Friendship Woods, a designated natural refuge
- Social activities and outings including transportation
- Onsite amenities including a coffee/soda shop, computer center, arts and crafts studio, woodworking shop, billiard room, library, bank, and chapel
- All utilities including cable TV, internet, and Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping on a semi-monthly basis*
Our residents can choose to decorate their apartments in their own personal style. It will feel like home in no time. In addition to all the amenities we provide, our independent living apartments include:
- Weekly flat laundry service**
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls
- Trash removal
- Secured storage area
- Access to the Village Store and beauty salon/barber shop
- Chaplain services
- Wellness clinic & 24 hour nurse coverage
* Monthly housekeeping for rental contracts
** Not included with rental contracts
Enjoy Columbus' best attractions
Friendship Village Columbus is located in northeast Columbus, Ohio, near Westerville, and just a short drive from the John Glenn International Airport, shopping at Easton Town Center and Polaris Fashion Place, numerous world-class dining establishments, and a host of local attractions. We’re only minutes away from the Westerville Community Center, grocery stores, churches, and medical offices as well as excellent hospitals including nearby Riverside and St. Ann’s.See what else is around town
Come spend a day with us!
Stroll our halls and have lunch with a resident to see firsthand what life at the Village is really like. What are you waiting for?