Director of Sales and Marketing
Friendship Village Columbus is actively seeking a seasoned sales professional to lead our sales team as the Director of Sales and Marketing. This position is responsible for planning, developing, directing and coordinating all aspects of marketing for independent living and assisted living, including direct sales, advertising, public relations, event planning, reports, annual marketing plan, and correspondence. This position will also supervise the other members of the marketing team, communicate with residents, and follow-up on issues regarding resident satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of proven senior living sales experience, preferably with CCRCs and LifeCare
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills to effectively communicate with prospects, referral sources, residents and family members.
- Experience managing a team of sales professionals
- Excellent written communication skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and marketing software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to research and analyze
Friendship Village Columbus offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including commission, medical, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability, 401k retirement plan and generous paid time off.
Friendship Village Columbus is a successful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), located on the Northeast side of Columbus. Our community was established 40 years ago and has grown to include 222 independent living apartments, 80 assisted living units, and a 75-bed health care center. We are governed by an independent Board of Directors and managed by United Church Homes. Our mission is to promote independence, wellness and community for older adults in an active and friendly continuing-care environment.
Qualified candidates can
You may also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 5757 Ponderosa Drive Columbus, OH 43231 with attention to the HR department. Please visit, like and share our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/fvcjobs/.