Find your rewarding career at Friendship Village Columbus
Named best workplace of 2016 and 2017 by Columbus CEO magazine, Friendship Village Columbus is home to hundreds of vibrant senior adults living their lives to the fullest. Established in 1978, Friendship Village Columbus is a nonprofit community governed by an independent board of directors and managed by United Church Homes of Marion, Ohio.
Friendship Village offers meaningful and rewarding employment for those with a passion to touch lives and serve the senior population. Our team members are rewarded for their exceptional service with a friendly and encouraging work environment, competitive wages and excellent benefits. (Benefits may vary depending on employment status)
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Free parking
- Fitness center with personal trainer
- Meal program
- Staff scholarship program
- Qualified candidates are invited to apply online, submit a resume, or complete an application in person
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 5757 Ponderosa Drive, Columbus, OH 43231
- Fax: (614) 891-6556
All applicants are subject to background checks, fingerprinting, pre-employment physicals, TB Testing and drug/alcohol testing.
Friendship Village Columbus is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.