Find your rewarding career at Friendship Village Columbus
Named best workplace of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 by Columbus CEO magazine, Friendship Village Columbus is home to hundreds of vibrant senior adults living their lives to the fullest. Established in 1978, Friendship Village Columbus is a nonprofit Life Plan community governed by an independent board of directors.
Friendship Village offers meaningful and rewarding employment for those with a passion to touch lives and serve the senior population.
Our team members are rewarded for their exceptional service with a friendly and encouraging work environment, competitive wages and excellent benefits. (Benefits may vary depending on employment status)
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Free parking
- Fitness center with personal trainer
- Meal program
- Staff scholarship program