Sit down and leave the
meal prep to us!
Choice is such an important part of life at Friendship Village Columbus. Our dining selections are no different. From chef specials and grill choices to a full-service salad bar, dining options are plentiful here. Independent living residents have choice of meal plans as well as fully appointed kitchens in every apartment floor plan.
Dining at a glance
The Friendship Village Columbus dining experience includes:
- Five full-service dining rooms
- Rotating five-week menu
- One meal per day included for independent living residents
- Omelets made-to-order twice a week
- Three meals daily for Ridgewood Assisted Living and Health Care Center residents, served in the dining room or resident's apartment
- Special dietary considerations available for everyone
- Monthly Sunday brunch for independent living residents
- Special gourmet holiday menus
- Event themed dining opportunities including summer grill-outs, Oktoberfest, and Christmas Open House with savory and sweet offerings
- Onsite personal catering for an additional charge