Sit down and leave the meal preparation to us!
Choice is such an important part of life at Friendship Village Columbus. Our dining selections are no different. From chef specials and grill choices to a full-service salad bar, dining options are plentiful here. Independent living residents have choice of meal plans as well as fully appointed kitchens in every apartment floor plan.
Dining at Friendship Village Columbus
Assisted living residents have the choice to prepare light meals in their own kitchenettes, have breakfast delivered to their private suite, or enjoy meals with neighbors in one of two assisted living dining rooms. Our Dining staff prepares fresh, healthy options each day while fulfilling special dietary requirements, as well. Best of all, residents enjoy delicious food in the company of friends with no cleaning up required.
Menus range from home-cooked meals to gourmet cuisine. Holidays include special menus with dishes such as prime rib and shrimp cocktail. Private dining rooms are available for parties or special events.
The Friendship Village Columbus dining experience includes:
- Five full-service dining rooms
- Rotating four-week menu
- One meal per day included for independent living residents
- Omelet bar twice per week
- Three meals daily for Ridgewood Assisted Living and Health Care Center residents, served in the dining room or resident’s suite
- Special dietary considerations available for everyone
- Monthly Sunday brunch
- Special gourmet holiday menus
- Event themed dining opportunities including Summer Festival, Oktoberfest, Christmas Open House offer savory and sweet offerings
- Onsite personal catering for an additional charge