Ridgewood Terrace Memory Care provides the right balance of dignity, safety and peace of mind
Life at the Village provides a secure place for residents experiencing memory loss. Ridgewood Terrace offers a homelike setting staffed by healthcare professionals who understand the unique needs of memory care residents. The neighborhood includes 14 spacious suites designed with privacy and well being in mind. Comfortable gathering areas promote interaction among residents, families and staff, while structured daily activities stimulate mindfulness.
An enclosed courtyard allows residents to safely enjoy beautiful days and changes of scenery. It’s all about creating an environment that helps every resident reach their fullest potential every day.
Ridgewood Terrace offers many amenities with an inclusive monthly fee that covers:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Care planning and supervision by a registered nurse
- Assistance with medication and activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Three daily meals
- Structured activities and social support
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Cable TV
- Exercise classes
- Chaplain services and spiritual support for residents and families
- Short-term respite stays and outpatient therapy also are available