Your life, your way
Ridgewood Assisted Living at Friendship Village Columbus offers the perfect balance of independence and assistance. Picture yourself or your loved one reading a book in the afternoon sunlight in our private courtyard or enjoying a hand of cards with friends next to our cozy fireplace.
Life is better here
To celebrate the New Year, we’re offering the Easy Move Package to help new residents make the move from their current assisted living or memory care community to top-rated Friendship Village. This offer is also valid for new residents moving from their current homes or apartments.
Easy Move To Ridgewood Assisted Living: Just sign a rental agreement by January 31, 2021 and receive two months free! Your free months start on either the second or third month depending on the moving date.
Predictable routine, comfortable surroundings, and consistent staffing help residents thrive
In our welcoming environment, we offer a choice of studio, one-, and two-bedroom suites on three floors, including newly remodeled suites on the first floor of our main building. Open floor plans and plentiful windows create bright, airy spaces and a central lounge includes comfortable seating for gathering with friends and family.
Are you ready to learn more?
Assisted living residents enjoy the following:
- New dining room with a delicious, diverse daily menu and full-service breakfast, lunch, and dinner served seven days a week
- Outdoor spaces including beautiful courtyards and accessible walking paths through Friendship Woods, a designated natural refuge
- Mini-fridges and microwaves in suites for residents to enjoy morning coffee, light meals, and snacks
- Spacious hallways with handrails for easy, accessible movement
- Onsite amenities including a coffee/soda shop, computer center, arts and crafts studio, woodworking shop, billiard room, library, bank and chapel
- Sizeable bedrooms along with ample closet space, and lighting and flooring chosen with older adults in mind
- Private bathrooms are equipped with safety features including grab bars and pull cords to alert caregivers when assistance is needed
- Walk-in showers with adjustable spray nozzles include a bench seat and non-slip flooring
- Door levers are accessible from standing or seated positions
For those residents who are in need of more support on a daily basis, Ridgewood Assisted Living provides help with routine activities including:
- Bathing and showering
- Cognitive and social orientation
- Bladder and bowel control
- Cognitive and social orientation
- Hygiene and grooming
- Medication administration
- Mobility assistance
In addition to daily living assistance, short-term respite stays and outpatient therapy programs are also available at Friendship Village Columbus.
Enjoy Columbus' best attractions
Friendship Village Columbus is located in northeast Columbus, Ohio, near Westerville, and just a short drive from the John Glenn International Airport, shopping at Easton Town Center and Polaris Fashion Place, numerous world-class dining establishments, and a host of local attractions. We’re only minutes away from the Westerville Community Center, grocery stores, churches, and medical offices as well as excellent hospitals including nearby Riverside and St. Ann’s.See what else is around town
Take a tour of our assisted living neighborhood
We have 17 one- and two-bedroom assisted living suites. Check out the photos below to see the many exciting features they offer including walk-in closets, kitchenettes, granite countertops, and full baths.