FVC Hosts Sept. 28 Open House to Officially Dedicate New Ridgewood Assisted Living Expansion and First Floor Suites
Friendship Village Columbus will formally open and dedicate the all-new Ridgewood first floor assisted living suites on Thursday, September 28, with a ribbon cutting ceremony and dedication at 3:00 p.m. followed by tours and a public reception from 3:15-6:00 p.m.
To RSVP, call (614) 568-0503
New Ridgewood Assisted Living Expansion
- 17 brand-new one- and two-bedroom suites feature walk-in closets, kitchenettes and full baths
- Granite countertops, open floor plans and plentiful windows create bright, airy spaces with tasteful, high-end touches
- Bathrooms include pull cords that connect to the nurses’ station
- Residents furnish spaces with personal belongings
- 24-hour personal care and nursing assistance is available
Two points of entry include the primary entrance from the D-wing neighborhood and a secondary entry from Main Street, which connects the independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing neighborhoods throughout the Village. The Village store, fitness facility, beauty and barber salon, bank, library, computer center, billiards and craft rooms all are located along Main Street.
The wing features warm, neutral tones and lit sconces for optimal visibility. A central lounge includes comfortable seating with a fireplace adjacent to the dining room. A private courtyard will provide outdoor space for the residents’ enjoyment.