Friendship Village Columbus in central Ohio is a great place to call home
Friendship Village Columbus is located in northeast Columbus, Ohio, near Westerville, and just a short drive from the John Glenn Columbus International Airport. Columbus is one of the fastest growing cities and is the 14th largest city in the United States. In fact, half of the nation’s population lives within 500 miles of Columbus. That’s just a day’s drive or a short one-hour flight.
While life in Columbus continues to grow and evolve at a rapid pace, one thing that doesn’t change is the sense of camaraderie residents of our city feel. As a resident of Friendship Village Columbus, you’ll have the support of a close-knit senior living community as well as the attractions and amenities of a large city easily accessible from our campus.
FVC residents enjoy many cultural opportunities offered in Westerville and the surrounding metropolitan area of Columbus
We’re a short drive from prime spots including:
- 7 minutes to St. Ann’s Hospital
- 11 minutes to Westerville Community Center
- 13 minutes to John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- 13 minutes to Easton Town Center
- 14 minutes to Polaris Fashion Place
- 18 minutes to OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
- 19 minutes to Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- 19 minutes to Columbus Museum of Art
- 19 minutes to Ohio History Connection
- 20 minutes to Tanger Outlets Columbus
- 21 minutes to Columbus Historical Society
- 22 minutes to Jack Nicklaus Museum
- 25 minutes to renowned German Village neighborhood
- 26 minutes to Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
Visit the Experience Columbus website for more things to do in Columbus, Ohio.
The resources of a big city with the camaraderie of a small senior living community
Friendship Village Columbus is located near shopping, world-class dining establishments, and The Ohio State University. We’re only minutes away from grocery stores, churches, and medical offices as well as excellent hospitals including nearby St. Ann’s Hospital. There’s always something to do or someone to see in Columbus.
Whether it’s a day filled with cultural events or community activities, Friendship Village Columbus is ideally situated close to what’s important to you. Central Ohio offers plenty of activities for visiting family members and friends. As a Columbus resident, you’re in the center of a city full of activities, culture, nature, history, and purpose.
There are a wide variety of local attractions just minutes from Friendship Village Columbus:
- World-class restaurants
- Ice cream shops
- Sports venues
- Coffee shops and cafes
- Libraries and bookstores
- Breweries and wineries
- Dozens of state and local parks
- Camping and fishing
- Farmers’ markets and orchards
- Shopping malls and outlet centers
- Boutique shops and art galleries
- Theaters and Broadway shows
- Local festivals and cultural events