Deeply rooted in friendships, purpose and peace of mind since 1978
In 1978, a new senior living community opened on the northeast side of Columbus. Covering 23 acres in a residential neighborhood, Friendship Village Columbus lies adjacent to Westerville, New Albany and Worthington.
The community was designed to provide independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled rehabilitation and long-term care under a single roof, with each care neighborhood easily accessible through a single connective corridor known as Main Street. In addition to serving as the primary avenue throughout the community, Main Street also features access to a bank office, coffee and soda shop, library, computer center, salon, general store, fitness center, art studio, woodworking shop and billiard room.
Freedom to do as much, or as little, as you choose each day
Explore the freedom that comes from maintenance-free living and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with all levels of care within one familiar setting. Multiple services and amenities make it easy to actively pursue what you enjoy, while genuinely friendly neighbors and staff create a sense of community.
Friendship Village Columbus provides each resident with a peaceful setting where they can enjoy a lifestyle of active growth and discovery with activities and programs specifically designed to fulfill life-long dreams. Whether it’s a day filled shopping, cultural events or community activities, Friendship Village Columbus is ideally situated close to what’s important to you.
- 4 minutes from I-270 (2.3 miles)
- 6 minutes from St. Ann’s Hospital (2.5 miles)
- 7 minutes from I-71 (3.1 miles)
- 10 minutes from Easton Town Center (5.3 miles)
- 14 minutes from John Glenn Columbus International Airport/CMH (10.5 miles)
- 17 minutes from The Ohio State University (10 miles)
- 22 minutes from Downtown Columbus/Nationwide Arena (12.5 miles)
FVC by the numbers:
- Year established: 1978
- Number of independent living residences: 201
- Number resident committees: 50+
- Number of engaging and interesting programs, lectures and activities last year: 126
- Number of courtyard benches with tranquil views: 12
- Get your walk on! The Friendship Village Columbus campus includes:
- 2+ miles of paved walking space
- 2 natural walking trails
- 23 acres
- 3+ miles interior walking space
There is no better way to experience Friendship Village Columbus than to come for a visit! Call (614) 890-8282 or click here and add “Schedule lunch and tour” on the subject line to schedule an appointment and see what life at the Village is all about.