The Lifecare Difference
At Friendship Village of Columbus, we want our residents to have the independence they love and the care they need; that’s why we are proud to offer Lifecare. Lifecare combines the freedoms and benefits of Independent Living with access to top-notch, on-site care for life at a predictable price.
Learn more about how Friendship Village of Columbus can work for you.
Have lunch with us!
Schedule a tour and enjoy lunch with us at Friendship Village Columbus!
Call (614) 568-0503 or click here and add “Schedule lunch and tour” on the subject line.
New Garden Apartments
What Residents Say About Us
- We moved here before we were 70 to allow for a pleasurable retirement. The Lifecare contract, safety, amenities and activities supersede any other facilities we considered. Camaraderie between residents and staff is a rich experience.-Andy Halatek
- We took the advice of the caring Friendship Village of Columbus staff members: ‘Many people wait too long! Come join us while you still have health and energy to participate and enjoy our Lifecare community.’ They were right!-Barbara Webster
- We chose to serve our children by freeing them from caregiving when something happens, and something will happen.-Dick Webster
- During my two weeks at Friendship Village of Columbus, the service was wonderful, everyone was loving and caring, and the staff helped to make my recovery fast and easy.-Harold Crone
- We moved to Friendship Village of Columbus for various reasons. We are reasonably healthy and wanted to be sure we could enjoy the benefits of independent living before moving to the next phase of our lives. Through the experience of some friends we decided to skip the condo phase and go directly to a friendly senior living environment.-Jim McLeaster
- My stay at this facility was far beyond anything I had expected. The level of professionalism demonstrated by staff from housekeeping to top-level executives was outstanding. I tell other friends, relatives and those looking for and needing this specialized care that Friendship Village of Columbus is the place to go. Many thanks to each and every person within the walls for FVC for their kindness and professional treatment bestowed upon me!-Norma Jean Hopkins
The STNA assists the licensed nursing staff in maintaining the highest quality of care for the residents in the Health Center. Provides a safe environment, assists with activities of daily living, gives emotional and social support and attends to the resident’s physical comfort.Learn more